Samaa Living 4 Day Yoga Retreat in Montana
With Naader Shagagi and Carolina Cotman
June 19 - 23, 2024
While each yoga retreat is unique and inspired by the individuals who attend, our universal goals and ideals are focused on creating lifetime friendships and the opportunity to experience UNITY in a group setting while discovering or reconnecting with your life’s purpose.
We want you to truly experience the benefits of intentional time to relax, restore, and renew body and mind. At our retreats you can expect:
- Easy access to nature and the outdoors – both at our facilities and in our surrounding trails, mountains, rivers, and parks
- Daily yoga and meditation practice (no experience necessary!) as well as talks, sessions, and guidance based on the retreat’s theme
- Opportunities for fellowship with others during meals and sessions, as well as solitude and individual contemplation
- The chance to serve others by helping to prepare for classes, prep or clean up at meals, or other simple and communal tasks
- Massage and body treatments (optional during rest time for an additional fee)
A Typical Day
Morning yoga and meditation
Workshop or lecture
Group activity, optional treatments, or rest
Evening group gathering, satsang, or meditation
All excursions are optional and included in the price, however, highly encouraged.
-One late morning to late afternoon hiking excursion for all levels to Glacier National Park or local trail (weather permitting)
-Visit to Flathead Lake
-Visit to downtown Bigfork
Trained in Raja yoga at the Self Realization Fellowship in Los Angeles and Hatha yoga at The Yoga College of India, Beverly Hills, Naader Shagagi has been studying and practicing yoga and meditation since 1983. A former Ph.D. Candidate in Engineering, Naader also studied Philosophy and Religion before coming to Los Angeles as a disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda in 1985. A student of the great yoga master, Paramahansa Yogananda, and Sufi Mystic, Pir Inayat Khan, Naader brings a culmination of intensive study and personal experience presented to you through his yoga of Mystics® philosophy.
Learn more about Naader Shagagi
Carolina is a professional yoga instructor schooled in the arts of yoga and meditation. She studied under a sufi mystic and distant disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda, and began teaching in Pasadena, CA. While she has received her 200-hour certification from Yoga of Mystics®, she believes that a commitment to teaching yoga is a lifetime journey in which she sees the teacher in all, in particular her well-intended mother, mystical father, supportive and loving husband, strong-willed daughter, affectionate son and her trustworthy teacher. Carolina teaches 5-7 yoga classes every week alongside her own practice, and leads yoga retreats 3-4 times each…
Learn more about Carolina Cotman